I was just reading an article (Nuclear Options: How to build a nuclear-power plant) in The Economist, January 28th, 2017 edition. I am encouraged by the Small Modular Reactor (SMR) alternatives, to be added into the mix. Can their construction be on schedule? If you look at the graph for large scale reactors is not too promising. Hopefully this new SMR can be a change in the paradigm.
- RT @lecrae: Focus on being who you were made to be, not who people want you to be. 3 weeks ago
- @roswellstreetbc I do remember. 24" in my hood. 1 month ago
- RT @roswellstreetbc: It feels like a winter day, but don't forget to Spring Forward tonight so you're not late for church Sunday morning! h… 1 month ago
- RT @rickmuchow: "A happy heart is like good medicine!" Proverbs 17:22 It's your choice to take it. 1 month ago
- Appreciative Inquiry Part 1 portorricensis.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/app… via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago