Today I am participating with the Leadership Team on our annual retreat to learn about this topic. We are very hopeful for it and expect it to help us as we continue our Leadership Development. I was not surprised by the Decision Style Profile Report about my approach to decision-making process. An excerpt reads: You used the Teaming decision style on three cases. This indicates a slight preference for this style.” My second most used style is Collaborating decision, but both styles do not render well for certain types of decision-making needs. I am glad we are going over this, because as managers we can borrow from any of these 5 styles for our decision-making arsenal. More tomorrow on Part 2.
- RT @lecrae: Focus on being who you were made to be, not who people want you to be. 3 weeks ago
- @roswellstreetbc I do remember. 24" in my hood. 1 month ago
- RT @roswellstreetbc: It feels like a winter day, but don't forget to Spring Forward tonight so you're not late for church Sunday morning! h… 1 month ago
- RT @rickmuchow: "A happy heart is like good medicine!" Proverbs 17:22 It's your choice to take it. 1 month ago
- Appreciative Inquiry Part 1 portorricensis.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/app… via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago